Homogenous, static-conductive flooring material with PUR Reinforced surface treatment for enhanced wear resistance and easy cleaning. Its conductive properties come from embedded carbon-black particles and a carbon backing. Installation requires only standard flooring adhesive, as opposed to the conductive adhesive necessary for tiles and copper strips. Elektra 43 has a non-directional design available in 9 colors. Applications include the electronic and petrochemical industries, operating theatres, computer rooms, clean rooms and similar areas.
- Static-conductive flooring
- Suitable for sensitive environments requiring static-electric protection
- Electrical resistance of 5x104 to 106 Ohms
- PUR Reinforced surface treatment.
- Non-directional design available in 9 colors.
- Available in sheets and tiles.
|Technical features||Standards||Elektra 43|
|Type of floor covering||ISO 10581||Static conductive pressed homogeneous vinyl flooring.
|Classification||ISO 10581 (EN 649)|
|Total thickness||ISO 24346 – EN 428||2.0 mm|
|Wear layer thickness||ISO 24340 – EN 429||2.0 mm|
|Total weight//m²||ISO 23997 – EN 430||3000 g/m2|
|Surface treatmenti||-||PUR Reinforced|
- To protect a floor from dirt use doormats in an entrance hall.
- Floor coverings should be protected against organic solvents.
- Floor coverings should be protected against coloured rubber objects, e.g. protection for chairs or other furniture - contact with such objects may lead to permanent discoloration.
- Floor coverings should be protected against colouring substances – in the case of contact with such substances, they should be immediately removed from the surface to avoid discoloration.